On Friday, August 7th at 10:30 a.m. come and learn how to make this Sweetheart Pillow. This pillow has a zipper opening for inserting love notes to someone or for putting your pajamas inside. This is a good class for someone who wants to learn to put a zipper in. It would be a great class for a young person, aged 10 and up. Cost of class is $20 without materials....Read More
Class Information - Click Here
Class Information Please Read:
- If you cannot make a scheduled time please let us know, we will find another time that works.
- Individual classes are frequently scheduled, and cost no more than the group preplanned classes.
- We are willing to work with your schedule to make the process easy for you.
- Contact us if you have a group that wants to take a class or learn a specific skill.
- If you are taking a sewing class your sewing machine must be in working order, and recently cleaned and oiled. We cannot fix sewing machines.
We are repeating this class due to its popularity. In this class you will make a Tuffet. These tuffets are very beautiful, and they are an actual piece of furniture. See the previous post on the Tuffet class on this website for a materials list. Class is on September 23rd from 10:00 to 2:00 and on September 30th from 10:00 to 2:00. Cheryl is an expert at these...Read More
In this class we will be watching a video regarding tips for sewing with Minky, at the beginning of the class. This class requires intermediate sewing skills. We will be making a minky quilt that is a throw size, or you can size it down to be a baby quilt. This fabric and this quilt are very popular. Cost of the class is $25.00 not including materials. Must bring a...Read More
These ruffle skirts are so cute and so easy to make. Can be a beginner sewist to make this skirt. Class is on July 28th at 1:00 p.m. or August 11th at 1:00 p.m. Or, call and make your individual appointment. Cost of class is $20.00 not including materials. You must have measurements of person that you are making this for with you. What you need is hip and waist...Read More
Learn how to make these wonderful bucket hats. They are all the rage now. Everyone’s wearing them, everyone wants one! They can be personalized so easily by using great fabrics available at the Bungalow. Even the young men are wearing them. Class is Sunday, July 19th at 1:00 p.m. Or, call and make an individual appointment. Cost of class is $15.00 not...Read More