Local artist Mary Hertel will be displaying her patterns which will be for sale, and all of her work from these patterns. She is very talented. Her designs are applicable across all age groups. Any quilter or knitter would love them. She has paper piecing patterns and knitting patterns. We are honored to have her join us on August 18th at 7:00 p.m. Don’t miss...Read More
Class Information - Click Here
Class Information Please Read:
- If you cannot make a scheduled time please let us know, we will find another time that works.
- Individual classes are frequently scheduled, and cost no more than the group preplanned classes.
- We are willing to work with your schedule to make the process easy for you.
- Contact us if you have a group that wants to take a class or learn a specific skill.
- If you are taking a sewing class your sewing machine must be in working order, and recently cleaned and oiled. We cannot fix sewing machines.
Come and join us for free pizza and a fabric pizza party. It costs just $5.00 and your ticket becomes a gift certificate once you are through the door. See and purchase these fabric pizzas which are fat quarters put together across multiple lines of fabrics. They are coordinated to give you a start on any project, and they are just beautiful. Party is August 30th at...Read More
On Friday, August 7th at 10:30 a.m. come and learn how to make this Sweetheart Pillow. This pillow has a zipper opening for inserting love notes to someone or for putting your pajamas inside. This is a good class for someone who wants to learn to put a zipper in. It would be a great class for a young person, aged 10 and up. Cost of class is $20 without materials....Read More
We are repeating this class due to its popularity. In this class you will make a Tuffet. These tuffets are very beautiful, and they are an actual piece of furniture. See the previous post on the Tuffet class on this website for a materials list. Class is on September 23rd from 10:00 to 2:00 and on September 30th from 10:00 to 2:00. Cheryl is an expert at these...Read More
In this class we will be watching a video regarding tips for sewing with Minky, at the beginning of the class. This class requires intermediate sewing skills. We will be making a minky quilt that is a throw size, or you can size it down to be a baby quilt. This fabric and this quilt are very popular. Cost of the class is $25.00 not including materials. Must bring a...Read More