Fear no more! Take a class on this Cuddle Strip Quilt from Judy Gauthier, brand ambassador for Shannon Fabrics. Learn how to piece with this fabric with ease. Make either a baby size quilt or lap size quilt.
When: May 20th 6:30-9:30 and also offered May 21st, Tuesday, 12:30-3:30
Cost: $25 paid upon sign up. 50% of class will be refunded for no shows or for cancelation.
Where: 646 W. Fond du Lac Street, Bungalow Quilting and Yarn
- sewing machine in excellent working condition
- gray thread
- walking foot for sewing machine
- Batting for size of quilt (baby or throw) can be purchased at the Bungalow on night or day of class
- Shannon Cuddle (must be purchased at Bungalow–will not use substandard plush fabrics). Students will receive a 10% discount on Cuddle fabric. Can be purchased at the time of class or before.
- Pins and basic sewing supplies (long quilting pins needed)
- rotary cutter
Strips can be cut at the Bungalow so you will have no mess in your sewing room or house!